Yes, yes, I'm changing my weightloss goals.
I am going to set my goal to lose a total of 49.8 lbs instead of 34.8lbs!!!
My BMI will be 22.7 :)
I can't wait until i'm there, but it's exciting knowing that I only have 15lbs to go & I'm already really liking my body for the first time in what feels like forever. I've never really liked my body. EVER. I've always thought that I was too tall or too fat, too big of hips or too big of hands, too big of feet, too big of everything...
This weightloss journey is teaching me that I am beautiful. I've never actually thought that I was before. Not ever. I mean, people have told me that I am [andrew does everyday regardless of how much I weigh] but I never really believed it. Not even on my wedding day, really! I mean, I felt adored & special & pretty maybe, but not beautiful...So, for the first time in my life I am proud of my curves & my body. I am learning to embrace my uniqueness & i'm striving for beauty, NOT perfection!!!
amen, sista!
ReplyDeleteThat has been a hard lesson for me, too. Knowing I was beautiful when I started this journey; I'm beautiful today; and I'll be beautiful when I meet my goal and beyond that. That's hard to KNOW and believe completely.
Not that our beauty is found in others' opinions of us, but it doesn't hurt to have a nice guy encouraging you and telling you you're beautiful even if you end up gaining 50 pounds instead of losing it!