This first 2 pictures were the AHH pictures that made me realize i'd gone too far. I was at my highest weight ever!!! YUCK.
MAY 2010
Well, after initally freaking out, I put myself on a diet but didn't really know what I was doing. I just tried to eat "healthier" with more fruits & vegetables...but it didn't work because I was still eating WAY toooooo much.
Then, in July 2010, I ran across a site called My Fitness Pal that offers support/motivation/calorie counting & so much more! It was free & so I thought "why not, I'll try it, can't make things worse, right?" Well, the site [MFP] was truly a god-send for me. I have thrived in the friendly and motivating envirorment & lost 33lbs in exactly 6 months & still losing!!!!!!!!!
Ever since, I have been going to the gym 4-6 times per week, eating 1200 calories per day + calories that I earned from exercise & staying accountable to family & friends on MFP!!! I can't wait to post my final pictures soon!!!!
Ever since, I have been going to the gym 4-6 times per week, eating 1200 calories per day + calories that I earned from exercise & staying accountable to family & friends on MFP!!! I can't wait to post my final pictures soon!!!!
The next 2 pictures are after I lost 15lbs! I was feeling happy and a bit more confident, but knew that I was still 20lbs overweight.
OCTOBER 2010
AND NOW...some of the most recent pictures.
December 10th, 2010
December 24th, 2010
January 3rd, 2011
Let me know what you think...
Thanks for checking them out :)
Love, Mandie







seriously! You are doing so good! I'm so proud of you! I need to be more active. I've been eating better, but not getting out and moving enough. It's so nice to have people with similar goals! Congrats on your loss!! I know those pics are "embarrassing" to you, but you still look beautiful! I will have to be brave and share my pictures when I get a little further along and have more to show for my efforts! :P
ReplyDeleteyeah Mandie!
ReplyDeleteI never thought you looked bad....but now you look so good! :) I'm proud and a little jealous of your diligence.
you're amazing!
love you!
—Jo
You are beautiful regardless of what a stupid scale says! Keep up the good work and I am SO glad you have more confidence. You=amazing.
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing! youve done a great job on loosing the weight.
ReplyDeleteI foungd you through myfitnesspal :)
http://thelifeofyani.blogspot.com/