I have decided that from January 30th-February 28th I am going to complete the 30 day shred. That means that there are NO rest days which technically shouldn't be that difficult considering it's only 22 minutes. I will update my blog every couple of days to share how it's going & make reference to how it's changing my body if it is at all.
I am hoping that by using this program I will begin to tone & tighten up!!! Also, it would be nice to lose the final pounds that are hanging on for dear life!
Starting Stats:
Starting Stats:
- BMI: 24.5
- Hips: 40.25
- Waist: 31
- Thighs: 24.75
- Arms: 11.75
* I did 26/30 days of the shred in October of 2010 & stayed at the same weight throughout...but I did lose some inches then & I'm hoping that this time around i'll notice more of a difference now that I'm closer to my goal!!!
I hate running, too. It's gross. I'm a day late for the "start date", but I think I might shred with you this month. :) Wish me luck!
ReplyDelete