I have so far completed 16 days IN A ROW of the 30 day shred!!!
I have never stuck to it this consistently before. Only 14 days left to go & I already have lost several inches which makes me excited to share my end results :)
In other news ~ Andrew & I went out to dinner at Chili's last night for an early Valentine's Day date & it was soooooooo good. We hadn't eaten out since Christmas with our families so it was a delicious treat to be sure. Today we are just planning to hangout at home & have a movie night & then a late night walk before bed. Did I mention I am so thankful for my husband? Because I am. He's the best friend God could have ever given me!
Well, I hope everyone has a marvelous day! HAPPY VALENTINES! Oh, and I hope to be able to post at least a small loss on Wednesday when I weigh-in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment