But I am inside.
Writing this...because I am avoiding homework.
Ah, such is life.
Well, today I completed day 7 of the 30 day shred October Challenge. That means I have 1 week down and only 3 to go. Yay me! I am noticing that it is getting easier to do (even though I've come down with a cold) and I'm not dying after the 22 minutes are over. I skipped going to the gym today because I've been a bit under the weather, but I won't let it deter me from completing the shred.
In other recent news...Andrew got a new job :) Halleluiah, Praise the Lord! We have been praying about this for about 7 months. It's not a job in ministry yet, but that will come soon enough. He will be working at Choice Incorporated as well as continuing to work as a part-time-sub at Mount Olivet. He is very excited about the change of pace and new activities along with better hours and better pay! He starts on Monday.
Otherwise, it's just been homework, working out at the gym, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, going for long walks, watching The Office Season 6 and enjoying the life God has blessed me with. School is going wonderfully and I should be done by next summer with my BA. Once again, Halleluiah!
Now, stop reading this and go spend some time outdoors. That's what I'm going to do!!!

I would love to follow you! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well :)
ReplyDeletewell thanks. :) Jillian is intense. You'll see an increase in your endurance. "Notice how my GIRLS have a slight bend in their elbows that they maintain through the entire exercise" a few of her little phrases get stuck in my head when I shred too much. ha! Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete