October 10, 2010

So many 10s

I simply have to write today to acknoweldge 10/10/10. This will never happen ever again. But to make it more interesting...today I finished DAY 10 of the 30 Day Shred! Not gonna lie, it totally kicked my butt because I am feeling sore and tired lately for no reason, but I made it through. Tomorrow I am doing level 2 again. Not very excited about that, but what can you do? I'm very proud of myself for sticking to the challenge so far. I can't give up now. I've already seen too many results!!!


Also, I'm heading back to the gym tomorrow. I had my weekend off and need to get back to the grind tomorrow. Drew starts his new job at Choice @9am tomorrow so I will have to wait till he gets home to go, but i'm alright with that. We have waited a long time for him to have a "regular" schedule so i'm definitely not going to complain about changing my workouts to the evenings :)


Otherwise, today has just been spent writing a psychology paper for class, watching a video on autism for another class, and watching a bit of football.  The Vikings play tomorrow night and we are heading to my parents to watch it on the BIG screen. They better win this week.


When Drew gets home this afternoon, we'll be going for a nice long walk and drinking cofee :) yum


Write to you again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment