October 16, 2010

Stupendous Saturday

Andrew wanted me to title this blog "30 days of shoot me in the face" but I opted for a more positive approach...


We just finished working out to the 30 day shred for my October Shred Challenge! Drew doesn't usually do it with me, but agreed to do it tonight & tomorrow because he only went to the gym twice this week (I went once without him). Needless to say, I am now done with 14 days and even though I missed 2 I am back on track and am noticing a lot of difference in my endurance and my waistline. Hurrah. So I can't quit now!

This morning we met my my Mom, Dad, Leah, Matt & Sally at IHOP for a birthday breakfast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! Then we did a bit of shopping and I was able to buy a pair of new jeans that are 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing in May. Oh happy day :)

This afternoon I wrote a paper about schizophrenia and then went for a 2 mile walk with my wonderful husband. He made Pad Thai for Two for dinner and ate it all himself, so I just had some fruit and noodles! lol That's pretty much what happened today...and as for the last couple days, Andrew started his new job and really likes it!

Also, thanks to his new job we scored tickets and got to go to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre. We saw the performance of All Shook Up which is a romantic comedy and it was definitely worth going to see! The pictures are from the night of the show :) Mom & Leah came with us and we all had a blast! I'll write again soon!

2 comments:

  1. So, I had been waiting and waiting for you to blog at your other website and totally missed your changing your blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 days of shoot me in the face... yep. I can see that. hahaha I just ordered a couple other Jillian DVDs, so we'll see if I can get the courage to put them in the DVD player...

    Thanks for your comment! I like those two shots, too! :) 215 days... feels like forever, but I know they're going to fly by! They already are flying by! SO much to figure out!

    ReplyDelete