Normally in the month of Novemeber I start to feel bummed out. I hate it that the days are shorter, the nights are longer, the air is freezing and the sun is often hiding behind clouds. I'm pretty sure I heard on the news that it is a real thing that can be diagnosed and everything; seasonal depression, or something like that.
Well, this year I'm not going to let myself fall into the November Blues rut that I usually stumble into. I'm going to try and stay positive even when the sun hasn't shined all day and I feel like crawling into bed about 6:30!
My wonderful school (Argosy University) has finally decided to let me take 3 classes per session, which means that I have 9 credits to complete every 7 weeks with no breaks! My sessions are always back-to-back...you'd think they realize that people aren't made to write papers, post discussions, take examinations and study constantly for 7 days a week for 15 weeks with no holidays or weekend breaks...especially now that my "seasonal depression" is starting to kick in! lol anyways, because I now have 3 courses, I should be set to graduate in May or June which is very exciting! I really didn't want to have classes for another summer.
I have been slacking off a bit lately with working out. Not on purpose or because I don't want to keep seeing amazing results, but because I have been feeling sickly lately. Another part of the November blues I suppose with colds and flus spreading around like wildfire. Overall though, I have lost a little over 17 lbs in 4 months, which I think is a pretty decent rate...now I just have to keep it up!
Countdown Until--------My Birthday: 8
Thanksgiving: 24
Christmas: 54
Drew's Birthday: 60
2011: 61
No comments:
Post a Comment