I am leaving in 2 hours to pick up my sexy husband from work early so we can start our trek up north!!! We have been eagerly anticipating our Thanksgiving Day & weekend with his parents for the last month! We haven't seen either of them since early September, so it should be an amazing time of catching up, relaxing, watching football, eating (not too much) and just being together.
I have been overloaded with homework this week. Online schools don't have a Thanksgiving break so i've been kicking my own butt everyday to get most of it done before our trip. I will only have to work on 2 assignments over the whole 4 days that we're there! That makes me very happy because now I can just relax and enjoy being a little bit lazy.
I am also very excited for my in-laws to see me, because I have lost about 18lbs [25 total] since the last time they saw me. I hope that they can see the difference. I'm not expecting to be gushed over, but a compliment or two might be nice :)
Quick List of things i'm thankful for:
*My relationship with Jesus Christ...who loves me everyday even when i'm not always focused on him...
*My AMAZING husband, best friend & love of my life, Andrew :)
*My parents & siblings (in-laws included)
*My top notch friends that are always there for me
*Our lovely apartment
*A decently running car
*MFP friends
*Being almost done with school!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend & that you remember everything that you are thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment