November 12, 2010

I'm so blessed...

I can officially say that I had an amazing birthday and am so incredibly blessed to have the people in my life that I HAVE in my life. Does that make sense? I have been reminded so much this week that no matter what is going on in my life, my friends & family are always there to cheer me on and encourage me, and they are such a blessing from God...And how I know I am loved by God because of the friends that I have!!!


My birthday was terrific! I am now 22 years OLD. That is pretty old, unless I look at my darling husband who is practically ancient lol. I spent the day being a guitar hero (which was an early morning gift from Andrew), being lazy, watching movies, NOT doing homework, and then went out for coffee & dinner with my wonderful husband :) He also got me a new digital camera & it makes me very excited for the upcoming holidays. Also, last Saturday, the 6th, I was able to spend the day with pretty much the most amazing girls ever! (amy, erin, mary, sarah, ashley, hannah) We went bowling, watched movies, hung out, talked, played games and just got to spend time together. It was awesome. Overall, I just had an awesome week! Not to mention that this Sunday I get to go and spend some time with my parents and lil sister to celebrate ME again :)

Lastly, I was able to lose a little more weight this week too, even with all my celebrating. I got to the gym 4 times and went for a few walks with drew. Overall, it was a great day/week and I am ready to move on towards my FAVORITE holiday, Thanksgiving.

Thanks for reading my ramblings today. Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment