I can hardly believe it!!! I am over ½ way to my first weight loss goal as of this morning!!! My first goal is to lose 34.8lbs which will put me in the NORMAL & HEALTHY BMI range. I am sick of being overweight and uncomfortable in my own skin. I want to look great and feel confident again. The last time that I felt beautiful was my honeymoon and now I am only 6lbs away from that weight!!! My overall goal is to fit back into all of my size 9/10 jeans and then maybe a bit more. I will decide when I get there J
Anyways, I’m very happy. When I started this “weight loss journey” on July 4th, 2010 I didn’t even believe in myself enough to lose five pounds and now I have lost OVER EIGHTEEN!!! Needless to say, I am very proud of myself for the first time in a long time. And on top of it all, my birthday is only 5 days away and I am already 10lbs lighter than my 21st birthday last year…thanks to everyone that continues to support and encourage me.
yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete